These Fitness Lab Studio Rules should be read together with the Fitness Lab Terms of Service which can be found here.
1. USE OF THE FITNESS LAB STUDIOS
- 1.1. You agree that in using the Services you will not:
- 1.1.1. partake in any behaviour that We deem inappropriate and disruptive, or against the tone and nature of the studio;
- 1.1.2. harass, threaten, embarrass, or do anything else to another person that is unwanted, such as making personal attacks or statements about race, physical appearance, sexual orientation or religion;
- 1.1.3. bring other people with you to our studios without our prior consent;
- 1.1.4. arrive for your Personal Training Session under the influence of alcohol or drugs or otherwise not in a fit state to undertake physical activity;
- 1.1.5. undertake physical activity with Us without updating your Personal Trainer about any injuries or changes in your health of which We are not aware;
- 1.1.6. undertake physical activity at Our studio other than under the supervision of your Personal Trainer, whose instructions concerning such activity must be followed;
- 1.1.7. use abusive, offensive, or defamatory language;
- 1.1.8. engage or attempt to engage any of our staff to provide personal training or fitness services to you or others, other than at our studio and under the Terms of Service;
- 1.1.9. dress inappropriately for the fitness studio environment when attending a Personal Training Session;
- 1.2. Our studio opening hours are published from time to time and are available on the Fitness Lab website (https://fitnesslab.fit/).
3. BREACH OF THESE RULES BY YOU
- 3.1. Any breach or potential breach of any of the above rules of conduct shall be determined by Us at Our sole discretion.
These rules were last updated on 14th October 2023